Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Cat Series!

So, I was watching Animal Planet and they had a show on about Cats 101. It was so adorable and it just made me want to snuggle up with my own cats. So I bribed Whiskie with food to let me take pictures of her. Loved them. Well, here ya go!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I noticed I love my pictures in black and white, don't I? Haha, I have too much time on my hands. Actually, not true at all. I just can't resist taking pictures and messing around with them in Photoshop. :) I have another set to post up and guess what!? This one will be in FULL COLOR! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. hi nicole, post prairie girl pictures and just pictures in general?

    ReplyDelete