Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a breath of fresh air...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

lovelies. <3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Purple Domination
vintage, me likey...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

like my sneakers? transformed is what it is.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mystical land of infants

Being a junior is reallly time consuming, I swear. It's funny because I usually think things will be worse than they actually are. However, I didn't think I'd be this busy. Seriously, it's not too bad. I'm used to it from last year. Thanks, Mr. Chan. Ahah. Although I don't have too much homework tonight, I really think I better hit those SAT books. They're collecting a layer of dust. The highlight of the day: I got perfect on today's precal quiz. Awesome or whaaa? Definitely. Well, let's see if I can eat up that test next week. xD. I wanna paint my nails and make an Epik High cd. And I wanna take more pictures! I'll never get better on photography. No time/no sleep = EWWW..... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment