Thursday, September 3, 2009

ticking the minutes away...

Again, I'm sitting in front of my Japanese reader trying to study for tomorrow's quiz that should or might cover anything and everything from J1 and J2! Why must I always be talking about. That's because I always blog instead of do homework. :). No social life. Aha. Just kidding. Tomorrow I think I'm planning to hang out with the girls. Let's try to say that in Japanese. Ashita, tomodacho to eiga wo miru to omotteimasu. Omotteimasu is not as sure as tsumori. I must remember that...

Hilarious. I'm talking to myself about JAPANESE. Lol. Anyway, I want to go to San Francisco to go to thrift shops with . (If I have time, I'll translate that into Japanese as well.) I also want to try to buy supplies at Michael's in order to make earrings to sell to Tiffany and so on. :D

Life is a blank canvas. It is up to you to fill it up with beautiful things. Only then will you have a masterpiece.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Buddiescare!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Bloom of the Darkness."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us "The Fam"

No comments:

Post a Comment